Tuesday, August 24, 2010

After hearing ';The Dogs'; rant and listening to him ruin is own career with his big mouth,?

I wondered what a crappy father he must be for his own son to tape conversations they have, and then turn those tapes over to the tabloids. But i wont be sad to see them go off tv, because his wife is a disgusting ignorant troll and she plays the part of white trash really well.


What do you guys think about the whole situation?After hearing ';The Dogs'; rant and listening to him ruin is own career with his big mouth,?
whoa... pretty harsh judgement.


We only see what the cameras have shown us... and this is what happens to people who make idols out of ordinary people





He made a mistake.. I hope. A bad one... but I sure as hell he learns a hard lesson eh? Killed his tv career... but he still has his business.After hearing ';The Dogs'; rant and listening to him ruin is own career with his big mouth,?
I think that it's stupid that what a person says in a PRIVATE conversation can be used to ruin his career and hope someone is smart enough to see that and that his career is not ruined.





I know that I for one don't want to have to censor myself in my own home for fear someone might use something I do to ruin me.

No comments:

Post a Comment