Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Would I be too boring if I posted a youtube video of me and my motivational/inspirational life speech rants?

I've really been wanting to seek a way to help inspire people to want to make a change and difference in their life for the better, perhaps to believe in themselves and act on their beliefs.Would I be too boring if I posted a youtube video of me and my motivational/inspirational life speech rants?
NO! Most people really do enjoy those type of videos. More than you think really. Try this video to help inspire you... =P





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQmz6Rbpn鈥?/a>Would I be too boring if I posted a youtube video of me and my motivational/inspirational life speech rants?
possibly....


but get down what youre going to say first so it doesnt look thrown together


and EDIT


(it will make it more exciting)

No comments:

Post a Comment