Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do people really believe the hate filled rants and lies when deciding who to vote for?

This is my first time voting, and I really did my best to research both candidates, and decide who I will be voting for.





From reading some of the questions and answers on this site, do you believe some people actually vote based on the hateful slurs, untruths and lies thrown around or do they think for themselves and research facts?Do people really believe the hate filled rants and lies when deciding who to vote for?
I have seen some very hateful remarks from people voting differently than me and very Ignorant remarks from people voting the same as me. I think it is sad that people don't research and see the truth behind the tv ads and big talk. I hope no one votes because of random remarks or signs they see outside of the polling booth!Do people really believe the hate filled rants and lies when deciding who to vote for?
What could have you researched? You are being guided by emotions if you base your decision on what other put out for you to read, including the candidates.





People are mostly either liberal or conservative. To find out who you are, ask yourself a question of abortion, stem cells research and religion (oh and like in california, should gay couples be allowed to marry)?






I think that is so immature to vote for someone because of those stupid questions. And Who are you voting for. You get a star because what u said is very true
Too many people are ignorant and do no research. They do whatever TV ad was most effective or worse yet they just vote based on party. Thank you for knowing what your voting for.
Emotions drive a large portion of people, not the facts.

No comments:

Post a Comment