Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why do people on R&S send you long ranting emails and then disable their email on their profiles?

They might as well shout into the darkness of night, because I usually check if I can reply to anyone who emails me before even reading the message, and if their email is disabled I delete the message.





What is behind this odd behavior of preventing a reply? Are they afraid of a rebuttal or do they just need to vent to anyone who will listen?Why do people on R%26amp;S send you long ranting emails and then disable their email on their profiles?
That is one of my pet peeves. Especially when they missed the point of your original argument. They usually end up reporting you for the next few weeks. Why do people on R%26amp;S send you long ranting emails and then disable their email on their profiles?
Happens to me too.





It's a childish attitude for so called Adults to have!





If you're going to say something, you should be able to stand behind what you say.





-And I approve this message- Dale.
they're most likely afraid of an intelligent answer
Seems people like to get the last angry word in without braving responses. Are these adults sending the e-mails?
They can dish it out but they can't take it. Simple as that
i hate when people email me an scream and pi$$ and moan.....because I have an opinion that differs from theirs.
I've gotten my share of those as well. Remember, don't feed the trolls.





I just ignore them.

No comments:

Post a Comment