Sunday, August 22, 2010

2 point cafe, Just Rant about what is just yanking your chain?

Just rant about anything that is annoying you! Get 2 Yahoo points!2 point cafe, Just Rant about what is just yanking your chain?
LMAO!!!! Awesome idea! I have to quit smoking as soon as I wake up tomorrow after 30 years and I hate it. I am pissed off that I lost my house a couple years ago and my twin sister keeps going off about her pool and her house and not understanding. I wish I had had the backbone to tell some of the people who have dumped on me in life exactly what they are instead of thinking I was at fault. I am mad that I don't have the money to travel more places in the world! I am mad that I actually have to finish a book to publish it! I am mad that I am still nice to my ex husband even though he made my life chaos and still won't come to grips with it and me and my fiance send him money to survive in prison cause he messed up his retarded life. I am mad that I don't look like I did when I was in my twenties or that a face life has to be actually paid for! Hell!..... I am mad that mac and cheese (especially with the spiral noodles) is not completely without calories and fat. I love those damn noodles all smothered in cheese!!!! I am mad that I feel guilt and regret and remorse and all that crap!!! I am mad that my parents died!!! I am mad that pistachio ice cream is green! Who the hell thought of making it green and why? And I don't even LIKE pistachio ice cream dammit!!!!!!!!!! I am mad at the box of smokers patches that are so hard to open and the tiny little directions!!!!!!! WE ARE QUITTING SMOKING YOU DAMN IDIOTS! CAN'T THE BOX BE EASIER TO OPEN!!!! I cannot stand Britney Spears and Paris Hitlon and am MAD that this world has reduced itself to those kind of idols. I am MAD THAT WE ARE AT WAR at the bequest of a President who thinks the word is pronounced ';nucular';!!!!! I am tired of automated phone service, tolls to drive accross my own country, seatbelt laws, those little trays under electric stove burners that have to be cleaned all the time, people who are mean to old people on the road and need an *** kickin, OMG I am having a stroke......Thanks for the question. Happy New Year2 point cafe, Just Rant about what is just yanking your chain?
Hey , thanks!! I have a lot of anger about my family. They treat me and always have like I don't matter. If someone is rude to me and I stick up for myself my mother always yelled at me even though she heard what they said. That always made me feel worthless. I'm a bit happier at work now that I'm transferred. I wonder if I'll ever meet someone again. I miss my Grandma and wish I made her move in with me. I feel better thank you.
Things that annoy me, where do I begin? i could say politics, but that s just too easy, the politicians are all skee-rude up. I could mention the place where I work, where there are more backstabbers who will make me look bad to make themselves look good by comparison. I could say stupid 3rd world issues like Iraq. But the one I will discuss is my next door neighbor. The guy is a twit in my opinion. I have several vehicles, 2 Ford F-250 pickup trucks, a 1971 VW microbus camper and a 1990 Geo Metro. I am in the process of rebuilding the pickups. I recently finished the rebuild of the engines in both, this past summer. I am not physically able to work much on these vehicles. My next door neighbor is upset about pine needles. I live in the Pacific Northwest, about 35 miles due went of Seattle across Puget Sound. I live in a development where all they did was clear spaces for roads and the houses in a forest. I have BIG trees everywhere, front and back. My neighbor is the kind of guy who trims the edge of his lawn with scissors. Me, I prefer the ';urban wilderness'; where I let things fall and lie there. I never sweep the pine needles from my driveway. After all, the pine needles are an act of God, sort of like the dead tree in his yard which fell onto my roof and cost me a bundle in the deductable for the repairs. I warned him about that dead tree, but he did nothing, and then during a wind storm, a huge piece, 30 foot section from the top, ame down on top of my roof, and punched a huge hole. Had it been a few feet to the left, it woukd have landed in middle of my bedroom. For over 6 months, I warned him this dead tree was a hazard and he did nothing. Then, after the top 30 feet dropped on my house (the trees average 80-100 feet tall here) he had the gall to com-lain about how he had to spend $200 to get the rest of the tree downed safely. Since then, I let things go. Why should I clean up after God? So the pine needles stay and I don;t sweep them up. The pine needles also end up on the vehicles, and evidently, a number of years ago, he thought this was a problem, and repiorted me to the county for having abandoned vehicles on my property. There is a law which forbids abandoned or unworkable vehicles on private property here in this county. They sent me a registered letter informing me of this apparent violation. In response, I proved the vehicles are simply unwashed, not inperative, by starting each and making them move. This same complaint has been filed by him for the past 4 years running, and each time I have started and moved each vehicle and proved that they are simply unwashed, not abandoned or unworkable. So, there it is, a neighbor, who isn't, who wants me to sweep up pine neddles and I simplly prefer to let what God does be. And that is my peeve, the idiot that is living next door who trims the edge of his lawn with scissors. Petty, to be sure, but that is the way he is. What irks me more than ever is that I have had to PROVE my vehicles are operational, bucause of his complaints. A lawyer (friend who I asked as a friend) has told I can probably bring suit against him for an abuse of power if he does it again. Do I really want to escalate thie issues he has with me? I think not. I would rather he just left me be, but I do not think the future will grant my wish and he will continue to harass (sp?) me about letting pine needles fall as they may on my property.
People who post things just to irritate other people without making any sort of point!
There should be a list of questions that you cannot ask any more. If you ask the question, you will have it removed or be forbidden to ask it.





Question like ';Am I pregnant?';, ';Do you like my avatar?';, ';Three words end in GRY...?';
Diatribe followed by a ?
I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO TELL HIM. THIS SUCKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment