Friday, August 20, 2010

Has anyone ever given you best answer to have a rant at you,,,??

I have ,,,what is the point in thatHas anyone ever given you best answer to have a rant at you,,,??
I did have one BA where the asker told me my answer was not what he wanted to hear. I didn't see the point of that.Has anyone ever given you best answer to have a rant at you,,,??
Not to me, but to another answerer that had insulted the questioner and this person also went into a long rant. I had to laugh, because regardless of his rant, this person was giving Best Answer %26amp; 10 points to the person who had just insulted him - basically rewarding him for instulting him! I don't know what he thought he had gained by doing that, it didn't make sense. He could have made a comment about the answer, that happens all of the time - and I'm sure that the person who received Best Answer for all of his insults must have had a good laugh. I think this kind of behaviour is called cutting off your nose to spite your face!
';yes you did it to me';, but i will forgive you anything just to stay as a friend, creep!! creep!! ( i really asked for the way you did it ) i suppose you will want my name and address now, but you will have to try harder for that. good night beautiful
Not yet....I'm sure it'll happen tho.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
yeah and who cares.lol if it makes them feel better,then power to them. just say Thanks 4 the points and run with a smile:)lol
Nothing on here surprises me anymore ;)
Yes, someone from current events gave me best answer and had a real go at me


Never mind, I got 10 points
Yes, a few times. It's foolish, but they're entitled to be foolish if they want.
Not so far but it will no doubt happen eventually I imagine....
Yes. The point, the person knew you were right.
probably, but hey, 10 points is 10 points!
What the hell are you trying to ask? Your question is hard to understand, and the extra punctuation doesn't help.
They are one of those last word control freaks!
Strange they do realise you get points?


They could of just sent you message...obviously thick as Shi*e
I have not run into that yet.
Yes...I was a little taken aback..but shrugged it off and enjoyed the 10 points...
Yes, once wish I could have gave the points back! the fooker!
No but I've seen it happen, it's funny when some can't just let things go!
NO
No
Yep!
I hope not :)
Yes, they have :)
Yes! Whatever helps them sleep at night, I guess
Not that I am aware of - :)
Yeah once, at least i got 10 points out of it
Sorry i cant say they have ever..
Nope.
NOPE, NOT YET...WANNA BE THE FIRST?
Not that I can recall.
Not that I'm aware of. I know it happens though....

No comments:

Post a Comment