Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have you ever been thrown out of a Five Star Restaurant.rant?

This happened to me and my wife in San Diego. We had ordered our meal and we both had ';corned beef'; with cabbage and other veggies. My wife took a bite of the corned beef and ';spit'; it on the her plate. She looked at me and said don't bite into it as it is ';rotten';. We called the waitress over and told her and she did not know what to do. She went to get her supervisor, and the manager also showed up. My wife was explaining to him that this meat is spoiled, and he said impossible. He then said, ';corned beed taste different in different parts of the country';. BS.


All we wanted was to get another meal off the menu, but we were not given that option. I then told him that I would pay double if you would take a bite of mine as I have not taken the first bite.


He said, ';I am not hungry';. People were listening to every word as we spoke with the three. I told them that you don't expect me to pay for the rotten food, do you? We were asked to leave, and pay for your coffee on the way outHave you ever been thrown out of a Five Star Restaurant.rant?
Sorry you had to experience this in a great city.





I kinda wondered (like Stinky) -- why anyone would eat corned beef in a classy establishment. I don't think you were ';thrown out'; -- right? But they shouldn't have made you pay for the coffee.Have you ever been thrown out of a Five Star Restaurant.rant?
Actually I love dining out but


I don't because I do not trust people


and food, and so I got into cooking myself.


I just feel we are dealing with so much BS


that I have taken different means of dining out


I want to see my food prepared.


What happened to you was a law suit


I The price you pay for eating out in a years time


can buy you all kinds of nice things so that you can


Prepare your own food in exciting stainless steel cookware





Who knows what your food has been cooked in.


Aluminum is not safe because of the chemicals


So like make your home the 5 star restaurant


And for fast food do the Taco bell thing


where u can see what they are doing or a


place you can watch your food being prepared


It pisses me off that you were insulted
Who the hell eats corned beef at a five atar resturant
I agree with an earlier respondent. Take the offending food to the health department and let them handle it. If it's indeed spoiled, you have a lawsuit you will win hands down. And the restaurant is in deep clinton.
Wow. Sounds like the restaurant didn't deserve a 5 star rating. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. But I am surprised you wouldn't tell us WHICH restaurant because I sure as heck don't want to go there.
As a native San Diegan I am also curious about a few things. What was the name of the restaurant? Where did you get the restaurant rating info from? Why corned beef (not that it's a bad choice, I love corned beef, but I never order it in restaurants because it is inferior to my own)?





It was ridiculous of the management to make you pay for anything, and I do believe it was bad form on their part to not offer replacement meals free of charge. If you know the names of the employees and manager and the name of the establishment, you should write a letter of complaint to the health department and to the source that you got the 5 star rating from. Better luck next time! ^_^
What restaurant was it, so I will never end up going there!
How rude..I would have took the meat, and called the cops! And sued there a s s!
What 5 Star restaurant serves corned beef? Even in San Diego I find this hard to believe as there are only a handful of 5 Star restaurants in town. You must have been dining out on St. Paddy's Day, is all I can think of. Would love to know the name of the restaurant since I live here %26amp; know the business very well.


However, I do believe your story, I just don't believe that your restaurant was as classy as you say it was. Some publications are over-zealous in their ratings.

No comments:

Post a Comment