Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Can i rant and complain for a minute?

just askingCan i rant and complain for a minute?
You can do anything you want Johnny, anything at allCan i rant and complain for a minute?
Sure, let me turn down the tv and get out the soap box, give me a second please, it need to be vacuumed. Nothing like a good sucker to dust off the box.
yeah, go ahead.


there's the door .


*opens back door for Johnny*
sure, of course you can, as long as you don't type too loudly. i don't like to see loud typing this early in the day, hurts my eyes.
I FEEL BETTER WHEN I YELL!
It is a good day to rant..but pick up your pace the moon will soon rise and your chance will have passed.
Will there be jumper-cables %26amp; leeches involved?
Of course you can ! ';Do you feel lucky ? Well do you Punk';?





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDYQASKu1鈥?/a>
Of course you can....


You always let me...


Thank you for that......from the bottom of my heart


Peace.
'Tis your right under the Constitution dude!
Yes. I can always use a good rant in the morning.
Pass the bottle, and start spewing.
Wash the dishes and take out the garbage Johnny
What do you wanna rant about babe......Its all good here....or are you after picking a fight....xx
sure...whatever
I will fight for your right to rant!
Pass that bottle to me please. Rant on...
Well that was a fcuking let down.
anytime you want just send me a message with your rant
Do I have to listen, or can I just nod my head like I am and keep saying, ';uh hm, yep; I hear ya man';?
Do it, baby! No one rants like you do!
No :)
Take out the trash, Johnny Boy !
Sure get it out of your system, c'mon give it to us.
Feel free to.
go on kiddo,let it all out thats what friends are for. x
Why not?
no, go away
NO!


not at all








y'all no i'm kidding





i luv u realii
take two if you need to
quit your bitc***
  • eczema cream
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment