Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hey everyone. Why not have a little RANT? what p*ssed you off today/this week?

Be open and dont hold back, heres the chance to tell the world how you feel and why you feel it, even if its as small as being stuck in traffic or as big as your partner cheating on you...go for it!Hey everyone. Why not have a little RANT? what p*ssed you off today/this week?
my sister in law sometimes annoy's the piss out of me. I invite her to my home so her daughter and my daughter can play together they are good friends. She eats up most of my food, destroys my house. Borrows over half my dvd collection and uses me anyway she can. On top of that I paid 100 dollars to take her daughter out to eat, and take her to carter caves with my daughter and paid her 40 dollars for gas to get down here because they are pretty poor we also shelled out another 100 towards gas this weekend. We try to help them out as much as possible but sometimes it feels like we are just being used.


Normally I really like my sister in law but not when she does these sort of things. On top of all that she hardly seems friendly. She is bi-polar and can be a total *****.


I try to be a forgiving person but she really just takes things way to far.... She does this a lot this isn't just a one time thing. They have helped us out when we were in hard times but we always paid them back threefold.Hey everyone. Why not have a little RANT? what p*ssed you off today/this week?
I manage a shop which has one other part time employee who is supposed to cover when I am off. I had Tuesday booked off and then she rings 8.15 in the morning to say she cant come in, so i have to cancel all my plans and go to work. FAir enough you may think, people can be sick. However she does it all the time, not turning up cos she is sick, or her son is sick ,or her mother or someone. She didnt come in one day cos the dog had been knocked down, so I called after work to see how he was, not a bother on him at all, very sprightly. So she doesnt come in today either, well tomorrow will be her last bloody day, cos shes getting the sack, except now I have had to spend the past day sorting cover so I can go on my hols next weekend and know everything will be safe. RAnt over, thanks :).
First off my husband and I were almost hit by a out of control show off unicycle idiot while waking across the Elizabeth bridge here in Hungary on Saturday. he was showing off with his other nerdy friends and since we didn't back down and dance around him, he almost got hit by traffic.


Then as usual, 2 out of the three days I was walking to the gym here in the morning, I was almost hit by a car, they don't give pedestrians the right of way here even if you are already crossing the street.


My son has probably messed up our car in vegas that we left for him to use in an emergency, he has already killed 3 cars in less then 2 years time, our will be his 4th car dead.


Other then that, things are great but it is only Wed.


i will keep my fingers crossed for the rest of the week.
I have not been in a good mood today to say the least although I have not taken it out on anyone else. I prefer to be quiet and stay to myself when I feel this way. However my coworkers, I guess because they are so nice and they want everyone to be ok and happy, ALWAYS have to say something to me when I walk by. Mind you I am not rude to them, nor am I inclined to be, but I have things on my mind. It is not a crime to be in a bad mood and yet they feel compelled to say Hi ZZ, What's up ZZ, How's it goin ZZ, etc etc every freaking time they see me. IT GETS OLD!


OK rant over; thanks for the opportunity: I feel better now.
Today: The sale rack where I work. I've only just started there and the rack is a complete mystery to me, but I have to tidy it up every bleeding five minutes! Top that with having nothing to eat today and you've got yourself one tired woman!


This week: On Sunday, someone telling me they're not coming to my house only to turn up on my doorstep expecting me to be all-welcoming and full of conversation when I had to get ready for my first day at a new job, then moaning about feeling cold while we were hovering around on my doorstep. They were in a jacket and had two layers on underneath. I was in a friggin' vest! Bloody cheek! They're lucky I love them.
my toxic friend of a friend who is the biggest green eyed jealous monster, says the worst things about people around her behind their backs and is always making out she's the victim, is never happy for anyone else and rubs your face in anything she has/does that she ';thinks'; is better than yours even though she's never satisfied with her own things, always trying to skim off people and spend above her means. I cannot bear the woman! Everyday that have an encounter with her is a day i spend quelling bad feelings and extreme dislike. Have to say that at first meeting her i thought she was OK but i have since got to know what she's like. being the sort of person i am, it's my way to not tell her but try to keep out her way however we have a mutual friend we're both close to so it's not been easy to avoid her, urggghh! thanks for asking this question, it's giving me the chance to really come out with it!!
We have a group of kids keep getting into our private under ground car park, drinking, smoking %26amp; worst of all damaging the cars. All the police have done is take records of the times its happened, %26amp; the flats management company has done = Nothing.


It makes me so mad, we got a newer car %26amp; its been attacked already. We pay for the privilege of parking in 'safety' %26amp; we pay for the police with our taxes, so why dont they DO something, aaaaaaaaah.


Thanx, i needed that.
My dance class was canceled last night and when i paid to take the lady didnt tell me it was canceled.I was dancing in the mirror and a friend of the family said i should take belly dancing and i said yeah before the baby i had a really sexy body. I fully expected her to say ,';You still have a nice body'; But instead she said,';Yeah i use to have one too';. I was shocked lol. I had to go to jury duty
I tell em again and again,,,,,,, but do they listen? oh no they don't and it will all end in tears aND they will have no one to blame but them selves.





Plus can I just add that actually people that drink to much get black teeth and those who smoke ger funny mouths and squashed faces. SO BLIDDY THERE!!!!!! stick that in someones pipe and smoke it. After using ponds vanishing cream of course.
there is a girl who is 11 and I'm a teenager and she started trying to make me look horrible in front of her brother%26lt;who i like%26gt; (he is so hot and he is in football so he has a great tan)! and i wanted to like shoot her head off!!!!!!!!!! i bet she is reading this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!鈥?oops!


she is such a jerk
All the people who got in the pool at my gym without showering first and stunk of perfume or body spray and were caked in make up - some including lipstick!! i hate swimming through your smell so SORT IT OUT!!!





haha that felt great, there rant over!





x
Sprint's Tech Support. Waited 10 minutes, got some guy in India (God bless him), and he repeated stupid questions that I had already answered 4 times, until I hung up.
Im sick of waiting for the love of my life to come along if she doesnt come soon im just going to go on one big shagathon until im too old to give a good performance
how about being on vacation for 2 weeks and getting back yesterday and nobody picked up any slack and just piled stuff on my desk and the boss things that I'M THE @sshole
I've been trying to buy train tickets and I can't find any for under 拢80 one way! How are we supposed to reduce our carbon footsteps and all that if we can't afford to get the train anywhere?
my mother has paranoia and she dissappeared again and I don't know how to find her.
This question.
When my husband and I have a disagreement he does not talk to me. That pisses me OFF!!
Spoiled brats crying that their lives suck.


:)
Just the morning paper..so once again it remains unread.
wat pissed me off???these stupid people who ask on yahoo answers ';WHY DO PEOPLE MASTURBATE'; if you dont know then try!! simple as that
There was this lady and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!





Ok...i feel better now.


Thanks for the invite.
reading the daily paper its all doom and gloom ( except page 3 :-) )
Mama took my cell phone...gosh she get's on my nerves when she does this..i am a Very Important Person with Fans!
ty! my cat puked on my shredder (the part where you feed paper in in). why??/WHY???
  • eczema cream
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment