Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is anyone else making this their last day of Politics and Government rants ?

I have absolutely had it. No more. I am done. No matter who gets in, I am gonna bash him because they will never get it right and it's the duty of Americans to keep them on their best behavior. But no more political division. One goal, to keep those suckers honest ! How about you guys ?Is anyone else making this their last day of Politics and Government rants ?
I admire your fortitude. As for me, I think I'll have a nervous breakdown no matter who wins. I may return, if my brain doesn't explode.


Keep fighting the good fight, Bandit. If I don't come back, it has been a pleasure...Is anyone else making this their last day of Politics and Government rants ?
Oh I will be here to remind all Obama Supporters how bad of choice they made....and if McCain wins I will still ridicule Obama Supporters...





It's a win win situation for me
ive been done for a few weeks. maby we can meet up in polls %26amp; surveys somtime, lol. take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment