Sunday, August 22, 2010

Is it un-manly for a guy to write a long witty rant on his Facebook notes? (he's 21)?

Alright I'm right about to write a long witty rambling rant about this stock broker who keeps calling me and how i hate them.





I'm 21. I'm going to put it in a Facebook note. Would that be an unmanly thing to do? I have a GF....would this make her look bad?Is it un-manly for a guy to write a long witty rant on his Facebook notes? (he's 21)?
I am a guy that loves to write long rants about things that bug me. I used to do it alot when I had myspace. Now that I have facebook I don't do it as much, but I still have the odd time. I don't think that it is going to make you seem unmanly at all. You are stating how you feel about something. I think this is going to show her what kind of person that you are. It is also going to let her be able to read it and be able to maybe see a side of you that she hasn't seen. For the most part, most person don't take facebook too seriously. It just going to show her your true self and what things bother you.

No comments:

Post a Comment