Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is the problem with my rants that they sound true?

Just because what I suggest is not included in your books does not mean anything. Every single person who has written your books has died or expects too. I suspect that folks on yahoo have never had an original thought in their life.


What is your original thought?Is the problem with my rants that they sound true?
original thoughts are only useful if they contain something of value. do yours? I'm not familiar with your work.Is the problem with my rants that they sound true?
I have to laugh now!





They are so far from sounding like the truth or anything close to reality that sometimes people think you're just a troll out to annoy people for your own personal jollies.





What you are putting out is not original thought, its delusion. Sure, historians die. Sure, the writers of the Bible died. They are just men, that's a fact of life. That doesn't undermine a bit what they said.


Meanwhile, you're going to die too. If we are to use your logic, that makes what you have to say valueless. Practice what you preach buddy.
My new and original thought for this moment is that you are some kind of Jew hating attention whore, or an unsophisticated troll.


So, Jews got all the money and all the power and you are butthurt about it. You should find something interesting or useful to obsess over instead.
I have a theory about brontosauruses: that they are narrow at one end, big in the middle, and narrow at the other end.





Harleigh Kyson Jr.
  • eczema cream
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment