Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Does anyone know how to write a rant???? 10pts for speed?

10 points for fast best answer does anyone know how to write a rant for a english paper. Are there any rules or formats you have to follow ?!?!?!?!?Does anyone know how to write a rant???? 10pts for speed?
Basically a rant is venting frustration and going on and on without any sort of organization or flowing to the point where it makes sense. It basically involves loud shouting or in writing usage of words that demonstrate frustration and anger. Here is an example,





';I enjoy football, but the one thing I cannot stand are Dallas Cowboy fans. That is right. I hate them with a passion. They are so arrogant, and I don't understand why they think their team is so much better than anyone else's. They continue to say ';super bowl'; each season, but they are always wrong about it every year. I HATE them, and I wish they would stop making themselves look so foolish. Those Cowboys fans need to sit back and shut because they have no clue about what they are talking about';





This is a made up rant by myself. I am a football fan, but I do not hate other fans of other teams. I just wanted to show you an example of a rant so you can see how disorganized it is, and how much frustration comes with writing a rant. It is about how you feel on a certain topic. I hope this helped.Does anyone know how to write a rant???? 10pts for speed?
Well if you mean a rant like a firery speech, get into character. If you writing a rant about, say getting away from Britain, write something like, ';WE HAVE LISTENED TO THE KING FOR TOO LONG!!!'; that could be a starting sentence and then just get some more ideas to support that like taxes and unfair land distribution.
Basically what you need to do is remove some coherency, like you're typing the words as they come to you. This includes darting from one subject to another, as you mind might work, and also even repeating yourself. You also don't want to consider the other opinion on the subject, or you wouldn't be ranting. It must be one view only, and one you feel very strongly upon.





@Hello, LOL, we haven't had a King for over fifty years...
Want a rant?





I am sick and tired of all the snotty two face bitches that stuff their damn faces with juicy couture and munch off their Daddy's toes to get their money.





Just contunine that...it's not the best sorry but I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment