Sunday, August 22, 2010

What do you think of Michael Richards aka Kramer after his racist rant?

Kramer from Seinfield I meanWhat do you think of Michael Richards aka Kramer after his racist rant?
I really don't think he was being racist.





I think he isn't a very good comedian, and he thought that a little shock value would get him attention.





Too Bad. He was funny as Kramer though.What do you think of Michael Richards aka Kramer after his racist rant?
i have said worse when being annoyed
He's not high on the mensa scale.
all whites talk that way around his white buddies. Bet ya brad, jerry hell even dave letterman use the ';N'; word the way blacks use it, like hey ';mate';. my ';mate';, wheres that ';mate';


Krammer (seinfeld) is still funny today if you were to watch re runs (only elaine is the character thats not funny)


Everyones a racist - forget about it, theres more bad things in this world then a ';B'; celebrity who got pissed off one of his hundreds of nights doing stand up.
I don't care one way or the other. I'm not sure what I would've said to those people if they'd harrassed me like they did him. Might've been even worse.
I was disappointed, but mostly in how not funny he was. He's an actor, not a comedien, and is only funny when he has great writers hand him a script to read, just like the rest of the Seinfeld cast.


The last year sucked due to bad writing, and the final episode was the worst! Just atrocious!
this is so old..im so over it..although its wrong...its no worst then these black comedians that run around saying the n word through their whole set

No comments:

Post a Comment