Sunday, August 22, 2010

Have you ever used yahoo!answers to rant about something?

what was it, or what would you like to rant about? (go ahead and rant if you'd like)Have you ever used yahoo!answers to rant about something?
Yeah, once I posted a question raving about how may violations people have gotten, and then less than 10 minutes later I got a violation from that question lol.Have you ever used yahoo!answers to rant about something?
yes...sometimes it helps to get my feelings out, and tell someone who i dont know, and they dont know me, because then i can get a less biased opinion on stuff...


my rants are usually about my personal life and how i feel about people...they are pretty long stories though.
yeah, but it's not worth it anymore getting my rants reported...lol Sometimes I still do even though I know it will get reported and deleted,but sometimes I just have to vent if I don't have anyone around to vent at.
yahoo answers is most commonly used for getting answers not for ranting
Yes, but I was being sarcastic, so nobody really caught on. I guess that's just as good, because stewing over it for a long time would've just made me even angrier.
I think i may be lactose intolerant :
||I don't usually rant on Y!A :P But on certain occasions, I will leave a pissed off answer...!
Ask the clint eastwood fans?
Clint Eastwood
Nope.
Yeah.
no, not yet, and i hope i never will.
yes, yes i have, i was drunk and my brother peed on my car
yes
dont tase me bro
no

No comments:

Post a Comment