Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Samsung rant disabling internet?

is there a way i can disable the internet but still be able to send messages? I have the everything messaging plan but i don't have internet and sometimes i go into it by accident and i get charged is there a way i can disable it?Samsung rant disabling internet?
I have the same plan and phone that you have and did the same thing. It was so annoying especially after seeing the little charges add up. So I called and asked Sprint the same thing and they said no, that if you did disable the Internet that you couldn't text. So what I did was go the Options and Personalize Home Screen and Remove/Replace the Internet and Google Icons. That way I don't accidently push those icons. Hope that helps.Samsung rant disabling internet?
Call your service provider and have them remove the internet feature and have them block it also

No comments:

Post a Comment