Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Ok! what would you like to rant about tonight?

get it off your chest before this question gets deleted. :)Ok! what would you like to rant about tonight?
I've done all the ranting I want for one day. Now I'm going to do some raving. The only thing I need to get off my chest is *cc*. But that's another story. Goodnight! lol.Ok! what would you like to rant about tonight?
I eat every day, and the next I'm hungry again. My cigarette buts are spontaneously reproducing 'cause I know I do not smoke that much. I am always periously close to running out of gas. Trash day is tommorrow and even if they take what I have outside, I have more pilled up in the garage that they won't and it gets worse from week to week. My dishwasher is broke. Back to the trash, the garbage guy hates me and must have the key to my car and simply must be dumping a portion of garbage into my car. I'm told we're in a drought and my grass will die but I will not give up one hour hot showers. I cannot read my wireless screen in the sun. What did I just say?
.....Just because im a lil flirty in my As n Qs and just because i get a lil over sexually charged sometimes it doesn't mean im some cyber tart......i don't do cyber, im a very loyal person and when i care i care deeply so i wish the random perv's would stop mailing me hoping to get some flingly fun....Just cause i can be a bad girl doesn't mean i am.


Thanks i needed to get that out there lol


;)
Not exactly rant, but I want to dedicate this answer to my fish Gaskarth. He died today. Only lasted one month. Poor guy. I'll always miss you, Gaskarth %26lt;3
I do believe I have already ranted at you in email sooo I have nothing to add!
i really really really really REALLY have to pee....





:((
republicans blocking health care reform.
I am tired of old man impotence and having more hair on my back and ears than on my head! There,now i feel better.
yes that bothers me .. deletions..
wouldnt know where to start lol......
Goverment sucks, people suck and I need a bigger bed
My best guy friend's a pervert!!! Why does that happen?!?!?!
hot women in baggy pants, ggrrrrrrrr
stupid friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment