Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rant of the day time! What really ';grinds your gears';?

Ya know what really grinds my gears? When Yahoo deletes my questions or deletes the question I answer. Why does everybody always have to report everything? People are so up-tight. Maybe if people don't like avatar games or fun at all, they should find a different section.





Oh, and people who refuse who eat sicilian pizza. I mean people can have a preference but to demand round pies seems a little much. IT'S STILL PIZZA JUST IN ANOTHER SHAPE!!!Rant of the day time! What really ';grinds your gears';?
I hate it when I've got my act together and other people's incompetence screws me up, especially since in most cases I end up taking the fall. For example, it's my one-year anniversary today -first boyfriend ever- and I need to do laundry, but have now lost an hour because my sister refused to call back and tell me she doesn't know where the card is. I have to leave in two hours, which is conveniently enough about how long it takes to do laundry, except now I have to go and get a $10 bill for the stupid machine. None of this would be a problem if my sister had been willing to go so far below her station and respond to a lowly mortal.





The pizza thing also bugs me.Rant of the day time! What really ';grinds your gears';?
Yeah, the pizza thing gets me to. The only dif is the sicilian is a little thicker, deal with it!!!!!!!!!!





Stupid people get me. People that ask a question that makes no sense %26amp; the answer they were looking for had nothing to do with what they asked in the first place!! (people at work, not on here, just to clarify)
I like beer with pizza
I've had the same happen to me. It's only happened a couple times but it infuriates me and the appeals process is a joke.
here take this %26amp; sit down for 20 minutes and you'll feel better
customers who think they know more then u! they annoy me.........alot!
  • eczema cream
  • clear cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment