Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blackberry curve vs. samsung rant for a 14 year old girl... pros and cons about both... thanks :) ?

I can only on speak on Rant. I'm 13 years old! I don't have a rant but it is very Popular in my school





Pros: easy to text on key pad, ringtones are loud!, Easy to sneak a text in class. 1.3 megapixel camera!, Bluetooth.


Cons: It fills all the need's off teenagers!





I can't speak much about Curve.My friends tell me it is a really good phone. It has everything a rant has! Only thing better is camera and internet. Thr rant is more stylish and cooler. Unless you are a business gal!Blackberry curve vs. samsung rant for a 14 year old girl... pros and cons about both... thanks :) ?
okay i have a blackberry curve


and its sucha good phone, it has all the features i need


the only downside for people is that its an extra 30 dollars a month and sansung phones are vert bad, i get a new phone like every month and i have had pretty much every phonne, but shes 14 so i dought she would need a blackberry lol, but you should ao look atr the moto q 9 , it has the appreencee as a blackbaerry the camera is awseome and you dont need to invest in the 30 buck a month data plan, you can run it on your normal plan, i hope this helped alittle bit

No comments:

Post a Comment