Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wouldn't it be strange for a president to have a middle name like Hussein (Read details before you rant.)?

Ignoring any of either candidate's stands on the issues, isn't it just a bit weird that he's named after a dictator that had his own kinsmen and countrymen murdered?





NOTE: Before you go crazy on me, I'm not saying this should have any bearing on the election, it's just interesting.Wouldn't it be strange for a president to have a middle name like Hussein (Read details before you rant.)?
And I assume when the middle name was bestowed upon him, Saddam had not yet reached a peak of villainyWouldn't it be strange for a president to have a middle name like Hussein (Read details before you rant.)?
What's so interesting about it? Would you be asking the same question if his middle name was Smith which is the equivalent to Hussein amongst muslims? It's just a tool for racists and hatemongers to justify their position (in their little minds).





Do you ask this question of those named Joseph? Every German named Adolf the same as Hitler?
Well, he's not named *after* Sadaam Hussein (apologies if my spelling is off). Hussein is just a name, like Michael or Emily - just because my friend's name is Elizabeth doesn't mean that she's named after Queen Elizabeth I of England.





Not going crazy on you, I just wanted to point that out. I have a friend named Hussein. =)
I'm not saying it should matter or that it really means anything. BUT isn't it ironic after everything our country has been through since 9/11 at the hands of radical Muslims, that he has an Islamic middle name and some kind of ties to Islam? Is it just coincidence or not? Are we willing to roll the dice and elect him?





ADD: Hey darrin....Abraham is from the BIBLE. Perhaps you've heard of it?
Yes, I think it is flat out WEIRD!


if he is elected, I just wonder if ';Hussein'; will become a popular baby name, that would just add to the strangeness.
If you would have asked that question on 9-12-01, people would think you were nuts.


I cant believe the USA has become so stupid as to elect BHO.
He's not named after him, they just happen to share a name. I really can't see why this even matters to anyone.
I also thought it was strange for a potential president to be acting with a chimp but it turned out okay
nope.





abraham lincoln had an arabic name.
Not in your lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment