Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Have a rant and I need help BAD?

I have a new rant from sprint and my internet is blocked and I wanted to use my USB cabe to hep put songs on it and I really don't know what to doHave a rant and I need help BAD?
First, you want to save the songs you want on your phone to your computer. Then hook up your phone to it via USB. When you go into the My Computer section of your computer from start it should have all the drivers on there. One of them should say ';removable'; hard drive or driver. That would be your phone. Open it up. Then drag and drop the songs you have from the file you have it saved to into the removable file. That's usually all there is to it. If it doesn't work for you, call Sprint and they can help walk you through it. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment