Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What do you think of Michael Richard's (Kramer) rant?

I am curious to hear from black people since this was unfortunately directed toward you. Also, are you offended with the use of the 'N' word or the tone he used?. What offended you?What do you think of Michael Richard's (Kramer) rant?
He's an ignorant person who just ruined his already failing career.What do you think of Michael Richard's (Kramer) rant?
He's bipolar or something to explode like that in public! He wanted to apologize to those two black guys, but if anyone talked to me like that I would not want to see them ever again. The whole thing was completely ridiculous. He really needs help.
Its Over Let It Go
i think he's a douchebag and his TRUE character has finally come out
I think he has the right to say anything that he wants. But the way he was using that word was kind overboard. Did not really make sence.





The guy that called him a cracker sounds like a white hating racist.


Did that jerk that called Mr. Richards a cracker know he was offending a lot of white folk %26gt; did he care ? did he know what he was doing - prob not..
while i certainly don't advocate racism i can't help but wonder if such a big deal would have been made if say chris rock had a bad night.....he's certainly taken some mean stabs at white people....and he is the only one i can think of.....there are others.....seems to me it's okay for comedians to take jabs at white people and i wonder how long the white race has to pay for the crimes of years gone by. if we want to have peace things should go both ways.
I am not Black, but, I like it.
I don't think his drunken racist outburst was all that bad. He just called a spade ,a spade. He spoke from the heart and said what he felt. Who can blame him for that?
I'm not black, but for some reason I find the 'N' word very offensive. I can't believe Michael Richards would say such hateful things. His rant was very uncalled for. I loved the way Richards portrayed Kramer on ';Seinfeld';. It was my favorite show from beginning to end. But now that I watch Seinfeld reruns, I can't seem to look at our beloved Kramer the same way.
i would have been the same thing if Kramer were black with a white audience. ****** don't effect me . only if you say it then enter my personal space will i react. you call my ****** all day just don't touch me with an enemy hand.
Yeah, it's ok to call white people cracker. That's different.
I am not black but him saying to those guys in the audience about shoving a fork up their a** just like their ancestors is oh too much.
It is so sad and disappointing. So many people respected him and enjoyed his comedy...but now I dont believe he will be as popular. The thing that bothered me the most was when he denied being racist. I mean, COME ON, anyone who does something like that obviously has problems with black people.
It was uncalled for. But, no one said anything about the guy calling him a cracker. I have a black husband and child and I was offended, but I was also offended by the cracker comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment