Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What would you like to rant about right now? Let Me hear it!?

My laptop really sucks. I want to throw it through the window





Would you like to help me? Could you and anyone else answer my question please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>What would you like to rant about right now? Let Me hear it!?
well i got a crappy night's sleep and i am sick. it's february break where i live and there is nothing to do because the weather is crappy and everyone else is sick too! I don't get why my school can't just give us two weeks in april when there might actually be something to do! GRRR.What would you like to rant about right now? Let Me hear it!?
Well I'm on Feb brake, and I'm bored. My friend and I are supposed to be going to the movies but nobody else can go. My computer which has fun games on it is broken. My crush goes to another school, and the weather is crappy! Yeah lol, my life is boring.
Why do people assume racism doesn't exist???

No comments:

Post a Comment