Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Do racist smear-merchants assume that all white people agree with their paranoid rants?

They seem to think ';if only the white people will figure it out, Obama will go away';.





They believe that all whites hold hatred and fear deep in their hearts.Do racist smear-merchants assume that all white people agree with their paranoid rants?
Let's hope that people of all colors strive NOT to ';figure out'; baseless hatred.Do racist smear-merchants assume that all white people agree with their paranoid rants?
Sadly, I'm afraid they do. They have probably generalized from their own small group of racist friends and family members to assume that all white people hold these same views. Perhaps they even live in an area where everyone has these views, and perhaps they don't realize that a large part of the rest of the country has grown beyond that kind of prejudiced thinking, especially the younger generations. Racism is dying out before our very eyes, and it can't go fast enough.





I do think the Obama smears are helping Obama. The more nutty these people get, the more sane the rest of us look by comparison. The more crazy their claims and smears are, the more likely rational people will see them for what they are.
I find that Democrats are very paranoid and coincidentally, master smear merchants


love from a


typical white female whose also ';cute'; hehehehehehehe


Michelle you just kill me! I'll be laughing all the way to the voting booth


Hehehehehehehehehehehehe!








McCain Palin 08!
^^^^








Haha, ethnic people. We all have ethnicity. What do you think Irish is? Or Welsh?





Does ethnic = colored to you?





Racist.





But yeah, they generally assume white people are the only people that matter.
Hell, I get it from all sides cos I'm a white Jew. I don't agree with any racist taunts because I've been the brunt of many of them. I hate morons. That's about it.
I agree it is a tactic that is tacky and disturbing how they disguise it as something intelligent.
Many do. However we all know the educated do not.
I think they know most don't - that is where the anger comes from.
I do not believe that if it were true Obama would not be where he is...
ETHNIC PEOPLE ARE THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET.

No comments:

Post a Comment