Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Fundies/Protestants when you rant about how people should say Merry Christmas?

do you acknowledge that the word Christmas means Christ's Mass, meaning a day which a mass is celebrated in honor of Christ's birth. The mass being a ritual where bread and wine is worshiped as Jesus. The same ritual which you all rant about as being pagan.Fundies/Protestants when you rant about how people should say Merry Christmas?
All protestants?





Happy Harmonica.





.Fundies/Protestants when you rant about how people should say Merry Christmas?
You know, they rant about coporations and governments forbidding people from saying ';Merry Christmas.';


And the ones who make said rants don't consider Christmas a pagan holiday.
Yes, we know where the word came from. And we also know the day is meant to celebrate the coming of Christ, which is worth celebrating regardless of being Catholic or Protestant. The origins and rituals don't matter to me, what matters is how I keep Christmas in my heart.
Actually, the best translation of the meaning of the word ';Christmas'; would be ';The Messiah Goes Forth';.





Jesus didn't institute the Mass and the Eucharist until some 33 years later.





You're not doing too bad, though ... for an atheist.
I was not aware that communion was pagan...??


I am not a Catholic- but communion representing the blood %26amp; body of Christ was established during the last supper.
I was not aware that Communion was Pagan. Thanks for enlightening me.





-Rolls eyes-
I don't really care much for that greeting and answer it with a Happy Holidays...despite the frown the generic greeting often garners. I can ignore the Fundie/Protestant's giving me that greeting and take it in the Spirit of the Season regardless of my own dislike of it. PEACE %26amp; HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
  • eczema cream
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment