Thursday, July 29, 2010

Will the the rant or LG rumor ever go touch screen? ?

i really am looking into getting a new sprint phone (my katana i can BARELY hear the ringer..arg!), but the two i want (the samsung rant and the LG rumor) are not touch screen. since my contract ends in may, i think i just might wait til then to upgrade. do you think the two phones will be touch screen by then? (i'd really rather have a TS)





thanks in advance!





brittWill the the rant or LG rumor ever go touch screen? ?
I don't think so.Will the the rant or LG rumor ever go touch screen? ?
I don't think so, but since your waiting until May I'm pretty sure Sprint will have new phones and upgrades. You can always get the Palm Centro it is a touch phone or even the HTC Touch PRO both are touch with a keypad.

No comments:

Post a Comment