Thursday, July 29, 2010

Do you need a moment to have a mini rant?

Here's one from me:


Do you watch your local news in the evening? At the end the weatherman comes out with whatever hideous tie he slapped on this morning. Then he tells you what the weather was like today. At the end of the day. Why do they do this? I was there, man. And then he tells us what the weather was like on this day last year. Who the ferk cares?!? Yarg!





Okay, your turn...get it off your chest.Do you need a moment to have a mini rant?
I'm annoyed at how people always underestimate how long things will take. ';I'll be there in an hour.'; Three hours later... ';I'll be there in twenty minutes.';





(This happened to me twice yesterday).Do you need a moment to have a mini rant?
Yes... I need a small rant...





I opened my mail this morning, and there are my lab results from my yearly physical... for the past few years, it's always been bad news... this time: Everything is normal!





Did I pray? no.... I quit smoking, for a little over one freaking month... and everything goes to healthy! Can you believe it!





I'm ecstatic! Now... those rickin frickin cigarette companies... now I'm really hopping mad... I am now thoroughly convinced of their genetic engineering of tobacco to make ciggs more addicting (it's been REALLY hard to quit) and I have firm evidence of just how bad those things are on every system in our bodies.





I suppose this makes me a born-again non-smoker... *sigh*
yes I do.


Why on earth do companies need to do a Fire Drill? I mean really now come on. If a building is on fire and you (not you but the person) does not know to get out of the building then the idiot deserves to die. Survival of the fittest. Natural selection. I don't want these MORONS reproducing. I see fire I leave the vicinity of that fire and go somewhere I know the fire cannot follow me. I don't need to practice this every few months to have it down. its a natural F***ING instinct. If a dog is growling snarling and snapping at you do you walk over to the dog to pet it? NO!!!!! If there is a tornado coming at you do you run to it or stay where you are and hope it passes by you? NO!!!!. so why on earth do we have to make adjustments for the IDIOTS who see a building on fire and go ';dne de dne, I'm gonna stand here and hope the fire doesn't get me'; MORONS!!!!!








thank you very much I really needed to get that out =)
aww...thanks, but i had a mini rant yesterday. today is going pretty good so far...lol





hope you feel better.
I've just read that Jennifer Love Hewitt, who I thought always looked great, is being ridiculed on the internet by tabloids like tmz.





Hollywood's double standards are ridiculous! Women are getting laughed at for being human! And where are all the men? I recently saw a picture of Nick Lachey and his woman Vanessa Minnillo on the beach. She looked incredible and he looked like a BEACHED WHALE.





Come on! If you insult the ladies, it only seems fair to say the same of the men with bigger cleavage than Natalie Portman.
Hey, Jenae... you ever consider trying decaf? ;-)
oh, thank you but I have a maxi-rant on Monday in my blog, now I'm feeling much much better :D








maybe they tell the weather for those who weren't out yet?
Yes!!! i am having the worst week i've had all year...and it is only Wednesday. i don't even want to get into it...but i'm quite sure it will be reflected in my questions and my answers. (last night i got hit in the nuts) talk about insult to injury.





that was the same night i found out i had to cancel my christmas trip home to boise so i could pack up my stuff and hopefully find a place to live. =(
why is there such thing as sore throat????? My voice is completly different from the damn thing, and people don't even recognize me on the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment