Thursday, July 29, 2010

R&P: About what band would you like to rant?

Who annoys you to the fullest, but others drool over...?


For me it'd have to be Nirvana.. sorry guysR%26amp;P: About what band would you like to rant?
Slayer I mean come on they are mid to late 40 thrashing satanist. How lame especially when their lead singer claims to be Catholic and Kerry King who writes the lyrics is athiest.R%26amp;P: About what band would you like to rant?
LOL! I totally agree with you! Nirvana is just another mediocre band that's been highly, highly overpraised.


I don't like how Cobain is considered some kind of martyr to grunge or punk or whatever, but he wasn't. Everybody seems to forget his suicide note (yes, I read it. I was curious!) in which he stated he didn't want anything to do with his music or his fans anymore (which doesn't seem too sacrificial to me), yet they glorify him and his death. Whether he was murdered or just decided to off himself, he was selfish. They represent grunge, and while that may be supportable, its no reason to put them on such a high, overwhelming and incredulous pedestal. They're just another corporate enterprise.





Oh yeah, Nickelback is reeeeeaaalllyy bad, too.





- (I don't purposely try to instigate but this is a rant and I have my opinions and I have the right to express them.)
Not so much Nirvana but the fans who come out of the woodwork on every big Kurt Cobain anniversary as if its cool!





the same goes for Micheal Jackson yes he was a great artist but why now that he is dead do you all go out and buy ALL his albums. If you were the huge fans you claim to be would you not already own all the music?





Band i really hare for no reason has to be Green Day! Your all old and aghhhh
Whoa, whoa, whoa...





I feel the sudden urge to rant on behalf of Nirvana fans everywhere...well, actually I can only speak for myself, haha...but anyway...





I don't get why people dis a band because they're ';overrated.'; I just don't get it. A lot of people like a band...so you hate them? It's one thing to not like a band because of the band...but why hate a band because of how the public receives them?





That brings me to my second point...The Joe Bros. Every two seconds someone is going ';Oh, I hate the Jonas Brothers.'; People say it so much so that it makes me wonder if they seriously even ever listened to their music... To be clear, I have not. And so I don't go around saying I hate them. I just let it be.


Half of Y!A has listened to the Jonas Brothers? Cause half says they hate them. Yeah. HA.





I don't mean to be judgmental, but I think people just may judge bands by their popularity and/or fan base. When in reality, they should just listen to the music, imo.





This is my rant =P





**Edit:


If I am getting thumbs down because I'm not jumping on the Let's-Hate-on-The-Jo-Bros bandwagon, then bring it on =) Lol, I;ve never seen so much hate directed at a group of kids. People take them wayyy too seriously.
I listened to Jonas Bros when they performed with Stevie Wonder on some music awards show.





If you are going to have the honor of playing with a living legend, then at least have the decency to learn the words.





I have also heard their version of Tom Petty's ';Free Fallin'; and it is not good at all....if I want to be VERY generous, the best thing I can say about them is that they are mediocre at best.





So the person above me is doing the dreaded ';assuming'; but making an a.ss out of themselves, not people like me who have reason to dislike the ';music'; of those Jonas posers.
All Disney ';bands';/';singers.'; It's just not real music.





Also, Megadeth. Absolutely HATE Megadeth. Dave Mustaine is just mad that he got kicked out of Metallica for being a douchebag. So, he had to go form his own copy-cat band, because he just can't accept that he's a whiny little pussy.
Hm..I love Nirvana but I respect your opinion..





I think Nickelback is an absolute embarrassment to the world.


All their songs sound the same %26amp; its annoying.





Also BLINK182


IDK. I just don't find anything special in that band.





%26amp; the ever popular Disney kids, they're just straight up annoying.


they have a ';douche'; essence...if you get what I mean.


o.o





ALSO U2.


Bono or whatever ruined it for me. Just a sellout.


The same with ACDC.
Disney bands. How lame and stupid. I can't believe people actually buy into that mindfu#k. My niece is 13 and she keeps going on and on about this stuff. It makes me wonder whatever happened to bands with rebellion. I think it's wrong for Disney to interfer with rock music. They have no business doing so. Leave rock music to people with attitude.
Hate.





Nickelback.





So much.





I used to love Canada, but if they send us any more garbage like Nickelback and Ryan Reynolds, I am going to write a letter to my congressman suggesting that Canada is a mortal enemy to the US way of life and needs to have war declared upon it.
new metallica they suck withought cliff and there new bassist is overrated he looks like a fat ape that learned how to shave some of it's fur off.....


who hate's nirvana ? and if your wondering why i have this stupid mickey mouse thing as my avatar i lost a deal here's the story http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
id have to say the jonas bros u knw they knt sing guitar sux horribly and well i dnt like there kinda music i like the real rock the guiatr with distortion and with good vocals btw if you do like them im sry u knw jst my opinion
21st Century... Metallica.





I'm sorry guys, but if James keeps singing the way he does, I'm gonna delete Death Magnetic and every proceeding album you release.





Suck on that
AC-DC and Fall Out Boy Hate them.





Also the Jonas Brothers and The Naked Brothers Band I mean tons of people love them. I hate them :)
fall out boy, panic at the disco, tokio hotel, and many others.

















S


U


C


K





B


A


L


L


S


and i mean donkey balls, huge big green moldy donkey balls.
I agree with anyone who said the Jonas Brothers and Disney. They're so incredibly annoying. I can't say that I hate the actual people...just the music. I hate it so, SO much.
All Time Low, I mean come on, they sound like a crappy Blink-182/Jonas Brother hybrid.





I'm so sick of that lead singer and that cocky look on his face, I wish someone would just slap him.
Bring me the horizon.


You have cool hair and can scream.


Get the hell away.
Nickelback and the Jonas Brothers!
I'm still wondering how Creed sold 30 million records worldwide with Scott Stapp imitating Eddie Vedder.
Nickelback, Creed, Limp Bizkit.
Every single Disney singers. They are not true bands, no matter how you word it.
the goddamn R%26amp;B songs that sound the same (90% of them)
Jonas Brothers. i hate them
Green Day. =X
I hate U2.
Lil Wayne or Soulja Boy





Or Fall Out Boy.... Or My Chemical Romance





I hate them so much.
Nirvana is so overrated. They copied off the Pixies, the Melvins and Sonic Youth. Not to mention Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, Mudhoney and Pearl Jam had more technical ability and were on lyrical par with Cobain. Chris Cornell was influenced by Sylvia Plath, and in my opinion, he is just as good, if not better than Cobain.





Sonic Youth are the greatest American rock band in the last 30 years.
I HATE PEARL JAM.





Their style is directly reminiscent of Nirvana, and they hung on the coattails of Nevermind´s success just for the money. You can hear it in their album Ten, It´s quickly put together and pathetic.





They were only in it for the money from the start.
evry rap person and disney channel singers

No comments:

Post a Comment