Thursday, July 29, 2010

Samsung Rant and Rumor? Which one is better?

I need a new phone, and price is not a factor right now. I want a durable phone, that can play music.





Basically it will last a long time, and can play music, any consumer experiences that can help me out!!??Samsung Rant and Rumor? Which one is better?
I would definitely recommend the Rant. While I have never owned the Rant or the Rumor, I have friends with them. Both phones are great, especially for texting. The Rant is a newer phone however with newer software and more capabilities. My friend has the Rumor and he's had to replace it a few times because they break easily. I'm not sure how sturdy the Rant is but I know it does play music. I have another friend with it and he likes it a lot.


http://www.sprintusers.com/forum/showthr…


This forum has a lot of user comparisons of the phones. Looks to me the Rant is better.





Good luck! Wish I was getting one!Samsung Rant and Rumor? Which one is better?
Samsung Rant!


I currently have an LG Rumor, and its the worst phone I have EVER had. I have had it for about only six months, and its on the virge of breaking. The keys are worn out to the point where you can't see the letters anymore. The charger port is broken almost completely. My phone does this about everyday: it randomly turns off without you even pressing anything. Do yourself a favor and do NOT get this phone!


Peace.
rantt!


i have it, and its amazing.
i like the rummor,


look at motorla hints

No comments:

Post a Comment