Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I find SNL video of the woman witting in a chair ranting about all the changes in education?

I think this video was done some time ago, but it is great. She is sitting in the middle of three chairs and just loses it when she is going over all the changes. I would really like to find that video.Where can I find SNL video of the woman witting in a chair ranting about all the changes in education?
To me it sounds like you're talking about Mike Meyers's jewish lady skits, or one of Dana Carvey's nun..christian lady skits.





They both are hilarious!





Chech out the snl website.


(These are NOT the exact show your thinking of-but i figured if you saw the characters you might be able to find it yourself)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqPiJ0L7Y鈥?/a>





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnCZxLvYX鈥?/a>





hope i helpedWhere can I find SNL video of the woman witting in a chair ranting about all the changes in education?
hulu.com
  • pimple
  • get ride of
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment