Thursday, July 29, 2010

Is the samsung rant better than the LG rumor?

I got the Rant yesterday and i'm having a great time with it so far... I really didn't like the rumor.


I lvoe everything about the rant so far except that i'm trying to work out how to use my ringtones with having to buy them from sprint... I got the unlimited everything plan from sprint also... and last night I was on my phone for 8 hours straight and i'm back on it this morning...


the music player is also really cool and the sound is awesome... you can just plug in your head phones.


I'd suggest the Rant anyday... good luckIs the samsung rant better than the LG rumor?
i luv samsung better





help me out here?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>Is the samsung rant better than the LG rumor?
Samsung Rant is in a 3G network, but I perfer Samsung to LG anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment