Thursday, July 29, 2010

Spiritually is there anything youd like to rant about?

Mother %26amp; I consumed 3 big batches of marshmallow treats and now she wants me to make another batch for tomorrow. I think we are all going to explode.Spiritually is there anything youd like to rant about?
People who have 'no opinion/ideas' of their own, so you are the one who has to make the decisions for the group, and afterwards they POUT because they didn't get their freakin' way and that's not really what they wanted to do!





WHY DIDN'T YOU *$%26amp;^# SPEAK UP WHEN I ASKED YOU TO?





Drives me absolutely nuts. Spiritually speaking, I could throw bricks at those people.Spiritually is there anything youd like to rant about?
ya, i've been mad all day. i gained 5 pounds in 2 weeks, i have to wear a skintight belly shirt cheerleading uniform with a short skirt, i'm failing math, my boyfriend is acting weird, my cheer coach kicked me out of main flyer position, i might get a back brace for scoliosis, my mom is mad at me, and i have to fake my religion still. life sucks
I enjoy you earthlings holy spirits like the holy crown royal and the Italian red wine, your food though is garbage full of hydrogenated corn syrup and artificial sweetners that not even an alien can eat. Corn is what you feed pigs, it's nice they're fattening you up for us though.
Bundy is a jerk I fell of my bike going 4 miles an hour downhill and my side is killing me....somebody just said for the last 2 years everyday they notice 9:11 pm on their clock..what ever clock...i started a war in the baseball section...i put on 3 lbs today eating sweets and milk shakes...and no girls are fighting in the mud tonight on R%26amp;S
Similar to what Turtles all the way down is ranting about, except I'd like to rant about how Eggnog should be available in grocery stores year round...
I'd love to rant about those times when someone messes with DB2's query heap size and cranks it up to more memory than the server actually has, but doesn't tell anyone and then takes a week off.
I hate the irrationality of my fellow man. Why oh why must they invent nonsense and cling to it like a life raft? What has superstition / metaphysics / religion ever accomplished? Not a damn thing!
Dim Sum + coco rico soda only costs $1.50 compared to a non filling $2.00 school lunch





well, aisd is out of money so...
Oh yes I worked a 12 hour shift at the hospital today and I'm tired, very tired....
The undeniable addictive quality of Chili Cheese Fritos.
That fall spiced cider is only available in the Fall.
Yeah. Oh the other hand, all is well.
My kitty scratched my arm when I was sleeping and it Hurts!
lindsey lohan who the hell does she think she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment